Dedicated to Catherine Nathaniel Image by Gbenga Smith I've been thinking,just how sad it is that no one writes letters, Not anymore, So I've resoluted to writing you this, It's not all about the tip of my pen in alpha beta, For even you know I'm not so crazed a writer. I know you'll be on that favourite table of yours, A glass of olive idly sitting by, Your magical fingers working its way around the brim, And yes,the rubber pipe, That too. Like the sea,this runs deep, so I beg of you to listen. You said to me, that you've tried to move on, taken a house down town for a change, I reckon,that you've tried to rid yourself of my presence, All it is that screams my name, Right... You said to me, that you want to bid farewell to all that we ever shared, That you've tried to hate me,and all that I stand for, You said you want a new beginning. Haha, my favourite sofa...you took it out, If I'm not de...
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments